Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Poetic Final Reflection

As my art career at Haddon Township comes to an end 
Without art I would may my only friend
I have the ability to draw whatever's on my mind
With art my imagination I shall find 
I have expressed my feelings through pencil and clay
Art class has always made my day
I'll miss the projects and awesome times
Which is why I'm creating these flowing rhymes 
The memories of these past two years I will never forget 
Leaving this class forever will be my only regret
These past few months I've compiled posts on this blog
Posting is much more fulfilling than being a bump on a log
My favorite moment was sculpting the last project 
Art was by far my favorite subject 
I finished my year by sewing pages in my book
Taking this class was definitely the look
When I scan the world I now see in new eyes
I've grown up and I'm ready to gaze upon new skies 
With art in my life a better person I will be 
I will be more creative living my life by the sea 
Mrs. Kiick I wrote this poem for you 
For I will always remember Haddon Township and Art Class too 

3 comments:

  1. I like your poem shaw, very moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaw, way to get in touch with your inner tide man. You've got talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you expressed your feelings for art in this poem

    ReplyDelete