Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fortunes of the Future 👽

Our last project of the marking period and currently still a work in progress for me is the fortune cookie project. Each student was given 5 fortune cookies and we had to interpret our fortunes and make a collage/painting based on our fortunes. Two of my fortunes said I would be expecting a pleasant surprise in my future. The other one said I am versatile and can balance a lot of different things. Shortly after I got accepted into all of the schools I had applied to. Hopefully my next surprise will be that I will figure out where I am going to go to school soon. My collage is weak right now but I hope in the end to include the schools I want to attend, have some aspects of the beach in it, and tie it in with running too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment